This luxurious suite exudes Czech history and tradition, featuring an exclusive selection of lithographs’ facsimiles from The Lobkowicz collections. Located in the Baroque wing of the hotel, the suite offers a sumptuous atmosphere as well as original architectural features like vaulted ceiling, tall windows and original parquet floors.
A high-ceilinged, sunlit living room furnished with a comfortable sofa and desk leads into a grand corner bedroom – one of the largest at the hotel, featuring a king bed and an assortment of elegantly upholstered soft furnishings. Adjacent to the living room, the suite’s large stone-clad bathroom is flooded with natural light, adding to the overall sense of space and grandeur.
Exhibited artworks feature period views of Prague, mainly of the picturesque Lesser Town and Prague Castle, and were carefully selected and framed by The Lobkowicz Collections’ curators. A 5% proceed from the Lobkowicz Suite bookings goes to Lobkowicz Foundation for the conservation and restoration of the largest private collection in the Czech Republic.
Located in Baroque Wing
- Goose down bedding
- Twice daily housekeeping service with complimentary water on turndown
- Large working desk
- Spacious living room
- Moser crystal accessories in living room, bedroom and bathroom
- Moser crystal chandeliers
- Separate bath and walk-in shower
- Double basin
- Luxurious bathroom amenities by Atelier Cologne
- Plush terry bathrobes and felt slippers
- Heated floors and towel rails
- Fast, high quality bandwidth, both wired and wireless. Register up to four devices
- Superlative high definition LCD televisions with digital content on demand, including the latest movies
- In-room interactive entertainment system allowing integration of iPod or MP3